- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,059
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
OMG Karen, you don't just ask people why thbeior dogs' eyes are white! lolwhy are her eyes white?
they're probably just white in the pic bc the flash is reflecting off of them.why are her eyes white?
it looks freakin' scary lolthey're probably just white in the pic bc the flash is reflecting off of them.
it does lol but just appreciate the dog! I think she's cute!it looks freakin' scary lol
I do she is very cute!it does lol but just appreciate the dog! I think she's cute!
why are her eyes white?
She's a hell hound sent to torture me by eating poop and shedding all over the house.I was going to be mean but I’ll just say cute dog![]()
Oh no, the intention I had was never to be mean about your dog. More so about the other being in this equationShe's a hell hound sent to torture me by eating poop and shedding all over the house.![]()
No, I had to run errands.So will you stay?![]()
How could you be mean to sweet innocent me?!Oh no, the intention I had was never to be mean about your dog. More so about the other being in this equation![]()
yeah, Ms. Admin @Vikki isn't it in the admin/mod rulebook to be nice to your forum users??? lolHow could you be mean to sweet innocent me?!![]()
![]()
For the trouble I cause she's earned a few freebies.yeah, Ms. Admin @Vikki isn't it in the admin/mod rulebook to be nice to your forum users??? lol
I hope she accepts this apology!No, I had to run errands.But I'll take her to the park tomorrow.