- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,397
- Reactions Received
- 151,409
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
We don’t because my dog is large from our perspective and my mom arbitrarily decided she’s not allowed on the couch either but my dog has decided that it’s fine as long as her back paws aren't on the couch, just the front and no one’s stopping herAs long as Keven doesn't shead it's all good. The only reason my dog isn't allowed on my bed is the shedding. I'd end up with an extra blanket made of dog hair.
Every once in a while I'll cave and let her on my bed. The last time, I kicked her off to go to bed, (because she's also big and takes up to much room). I crawled in bed and pull the covers up and breathed in a mouth full of dog hair.We don’t because my dog is large from our perspective and my mom arbitrarily decided she’s not allowed on the couch either but my dog has decided that it’s fine as long as her back paws aren't on the couch, just the front and no one’s stopping herBut tbh shedding would be an issue too, especially for a bed.