I think x1 suits the cute concept more than the tough concept (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
I feel like Flash suits them better, one of the reasons being that it's a lot less "weird" to see cute boys do a less cutesy concept than the other way round. Might be just me though.

Also Wanna One did have the advantage of having members with quite similar vibes and they all fit very similar concepts, whereas I think X1's members are more varied. It's a bit of a mixed bag concept-wise.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I understand what you mean, most of the members would do great in a cute concept, Hangyul being the only manly man man of a man full of manliness that might not fit 100% (he could still lol). But I for one don't like cute concepts usually so I kinda hope they just do something more boyish (Boyness is my favorite song anyway...) and going the sexy route... would win them a whole lot of fans... like the only person I can't really see being sexy is Hyeongjun (cause he baby), even Dongpyo has more sex appeal then him 😂

But yea I see why you'd think so, but I'd just they rather not, or if they do Like Always is pretty great imo
 
  • Like
Reactions: planetarium
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I understand what you mean, most of the members would do great in a cute concept, Hangyul being the only manly man man of a man full of manliness that might not fit 100% (he could still lol). But I for one don't like cute concepts usually so I kinda hope they just do something more boyish (Boyness is my favorite song anyway...) and going the sexy route... would win them a whole lot of fans... like the only person I can't really see being sexy is Hyeongjun (cause he baby), even Dongpyo has more sex appeal then him 😂

But yea I see why you'd think so, but I'd just they rather not, or if they do Like Always is pretty great imo
Remember when you said to stop pulling gayness out of you? It's hard when you post things like these.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Remember when you said to stop pulling gayness out of you? It's hard when you post things like these.
It's true that I say some questionable stuff but still :chickill:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Administrator2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread