Appreciation I think @Yili caught a forum fever (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Remember when she didn't even use KS, right me neither because she's been so active the past few weeks it feels like it was always like this.
Continuously being one of the top posters of the month too. I someone getting addicted to forum life again? @Yili
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Yili is so active and involved with KS and it's great to see!

You help make KS an even more enjoyable and friendly place to be Yili!
:saranghae: :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Myco

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Yili is so active and involved with KS and it's great to see!

You help make KS an even more enjoyable and friendly place to be Yili!
:saranghae: :pikahappy:
the difference between an old friend and a new friend is the op of this thread and cal being like this :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
the difference between an old friend and a new friend is the op of this thread and cal being like this :lisalaugh:
i felt kinda bad seeing Cal's response but we've known each other for like 3-4 years now? which is crazy but you know I love you :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i felt kinda bad seeing Cal's response but we've known each other for like 3-4 years now? which is crazy but you know I love you :sakUwu:
:sakUwu::gyuripout:it really has been a long time, i love you too :bigcatlove:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sakUwu::gyuripout:it really has been a long time, i love you too :bigcatlove:
Ok so I thought you were who you are then for some reason thought you were new to forums and not who you were and now I finally realized who you are. :jisoosmh:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ok so I thought you were who you are then for some reason thought you were new to forums and not who you were and now I finally realized who you are. :jisoosmh:
I prefer to keep that part of my life separate from KPS yes :sanapray:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Ok so I thought you were who you are then for some reason thought you were new to forums and not who you were and now I finally realized who you are. :jisoosmh:
:sanathink:

This is like some kind of Da Vinci code!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Myco

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
it's in the same spectrum as why I changed my name to Reo and didn't keep Adu :dab:
@Yili

Either you are on another forum... Or you are two REALLY famous people? Or a third thing I can't think of because it's 2:35am.
:pandatea:

Which is it guys?

Or @Vikki tell me how to break your Da Vinci code so I can work it out.
:jenniesmug::pikasmart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread