I thought he was the one (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I've been talking to this guy lately
He's really sweet and funny
he told me that his name was Yangyang and that he was in a girl group called wayV
turns out he was lying and when I confronted him he proceeded to threaten me and call me foul names
what do I do ?
13865

@Ireneisbaee​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Smh catfishers these days
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sj_weary: yes expose him.
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
@Ireneisbaee is a womanizer now.
I really thought I knew you @Ireneisbaee :hmm:. I see you’ve changed :yolk:
:sj_weary: yes expose him.
LMAO

I didn't know this side of him, what a disappointment.
Smh catfishers these days
I thought I knew you guys :welp:

I guess I have to find new friends now :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread