I thought I loved Red Velvet... (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
But it turns out that I skip most of their songs. They have such a large discography though and I do actually love some songs like #Cookie Jar, Wish Tree, Power Up, Russian Roulette, Red Flavor, Dumb Dumb and I've Cream Cake but other than these songs, I can't seem to get into them.

I don't dislike them or anything, I just only like a handful of their songs.
There was one point that I was going to Stan them if I liked their music but since it's not really for me, I won't Stan unfortunately.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Ah really? That's actually the strong point with Red Velvet with me. I like every single one of their songs, so it was pretty easy to stan them. But I guess it's just not for some people.
Well I do have #Cookie Jar on constant repeat since it's such a good upbeat song lol and I also love Wish Tree and always have that on repeat too.
They have such a wide variety of songs though, I just thought I'd like or love a lot more songs, but I'll give them a 3rd chance and go through their whole discography again.
Oh and I did like Sappy as well.
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Well I do have #Cookie Jar on constant repeat since it's such a good upbeat song lol and I also love Wish Tree and always have that on repeat too.
They have such a wide variety of songs though, I just thought I'd like or love a lot more songs, but I'll give them a 3rd chance and go through their whole discography again.
Oh and I did like Sappy as well.
did you listen to would u ?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
maybe it will change someday :sanapray:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
fite me :chickill: watch ur back from now on girlie
lol jk. the reveluv fandom will always be open to you. as long as you dont bash/disrespect the group, its fine if the songs arent your thing.
Bashing and disrespecting a group or solo artist is not what I do.
I respect them wholeheartedly and do love the songs I mentioned, maybe I'll give the songs a few more listens and maybe it might grow on me.
I will say though that I liked the second half of the playlist a lot more than the first half as I wasn't skipping so much.
I'll keep listening.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I mean I am a stan of EXO but I skip a lot of their songs on playlists depending on my mood. Some days I really want a good EXO ballad and other days I want songs like Electric kiss and will skip every other EXO song. I guess the difference might be that you possibly don't like a majority of their songs?

But at the same time everyone's criteria for what makes them a fan is different so I think you can still consider yourself to be a fan.
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I make $87h while I'm traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris. This week I'm back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out, ►► Read More
Reported.
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I make $87h while I'm traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris. This week I'm back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out, ►► Read More
Speaking of RV, I instantly got Rookie stuck in my head by looking at this bot's name. It fits in perfectly
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
56
Reactions Received
268
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
To each their own, everyone has different taste. ☺ For me, my love for Red Velvet was a slow burn. I found a couple songs I liked at first. Then with each progressive listen I loved more and more of their songs. So I think it's worth giving them a second shot, but no need to force anything.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I'm the opposite, haha. I'm almost reluctant to get into any group, but RV hit me like a runaway train with their titles and their b-sides. Heck, even the ones I absolutely hated at first (e.g., Dumb Dumb, Power Up) turn around and just...



But I get where you're coming from. Like someone said above, I've experienced the same thing with EXO and, sometimes, Mamamoo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread