I thought I was out of gift ideas for my mom (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For the past couple celebrations I’ve been giving my mom gifts from the same company, but we ran out of games that weren’t like repeats last time we had a gift giving celebration. I though I would have to be original and come up with my own ideas but lo and behold, the card generator gods have smiled down upon me and they have made a new game. We all know what I’m getting my mom for Christmas :pepesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
you're very organized thinking this far ahead
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: seoriverse

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For the past couple celebrations I’ve been giving my mom gifts from the same company, but we ran out of games that weren’t like repeats last time we had a gift giving celebration. I though I would have to be original and come up with my own ideas but lo and behold, the card generator gods have smiled down upon me and they have made a new game. We all know what I’m getting my mom for Christmas :pepesmug:
do you mean the game that's similar to Rummy but it has like five suits?
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I always think ahead because it takes me forever to think of ideas :haylul:
you see the same thing happens to me i just forget to think ahead then i feel bad :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
do you mean the game that's similar to Rummy but it has like five suits?
No, it’s games based on national parks/the world/history. Some are trivia, some are strategy.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: seoriverse

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No, it’s games based on national parks/the world/history. Some are trivia, some are strategy.
ohhhhhhhhh THAT kind of card game lol mb I thought you were talking hearts and spades and all that.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ohhhhhhhhh THAT kind of card game lol mb I thought you were talking hearts and spades and all that.
Tbh not all of them are card games I was just praying to the card gods in the op because I don’t have real gods to pray to as an atheist, so I figured the KS card game gods would have to do :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread