I thought I was prepared for the worst (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,398
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
And then I heard I need surgery if I want to go back to sports and that the recovery period can be up to 12 months :wimwim:
I was very clearly not prepared for the worst
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Oh no.

if you get surgery, i hope you recover very quickly.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m so sorry Vikki, I know how much you love cheerleading, lets hope the recovery won’t be that long. I knew someone who’s recovery from the surgery didn’t last a whole year so hopefully that will be the same for you, or maybe even shorter.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,398
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m so sorry Vikki, I know how much you love cheerleading, lets hope the recovery won’t be that long. I knew someone who’s recovery from the surgery didn’t last a whole year so hopefully that will be the same for you, or maybe even shorter.
Yeah I was told 9-12 months, I’m hoping it’s closer to 9 than 12
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
oh god I am so sorry.
what a bad news..
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I'm so sorry Vikki, like Wing said I hope your recovery time is on the shorter end. No overexerting yourself during the healing period :chickill: you must listen to the doctors orders in order to heal properly
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,398
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm so sorry Vikki, like Wing said I hope your recovery time is on the shorter end. No overexerting yourself during the healing period :chickill: you must listen to the doctors orders in order to heal properly
I will, I learned from past experiences that I should a listen to doctors :lisalaugh:
Like I’ll be tempted ofc to not listen to them but I will do my absolute best to resist :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread