I thought I was safe here :( (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
she is an amazing mod. :zoomeyes:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I didn't know we had concurrent mods
I thought all our mods were ex AKP mods
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I didn't know we had concurrent mods
I thought all our mods were ex AKP mods
they are lmao (though not all mods used to work for AKP)
she was a mod on AKP, but no longer is
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’M HONESTLY STRANGELY GLAD YOU’RE HERE THOUGH.

You were always a funny one, but I’m not after you. Don’t worry. I had to leave to make sure this site stayed safe.

c: welcome once again.
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Wait what? What happened? She was a mod last time I checked
Nah, I got removed from a vicious really god awful rumour and then my friends were involved and I just ended up leaving. I actually applied here months ago because they let me explain the actual story
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
198
Reactions Received
661
Location
BLACKPINK’s area
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Nah, I got removed from a vicious really god awful rumour and then my friends were involved and I just ended up leaving. I actually applied here months ago because they let me explain the actual story
Oh my god tea message me all about it
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread