I thought Umji was Irene (1 Viewer)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
How :lisalaugh: :lisalaugh:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
But yes they are all so beautiful :pepeheart:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


I seriously thought she was Irene for a couple seconds (cause I was just scrolling fast) :nakypog: they all look really pretty
She is so gorgeous :sanapray: :pepeheart:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,170
Reactions Received
46,830
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,958
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mistook PTG Wooseok for MX Shownu once... well, it's not my fault they're both buff! lol That's also kinda how I got into Pentagon...

But anyway, my point is, I can totally relate - and those girlies are GORJJJJJJJJ!!!
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t see it but they’re all so beautiful :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread