Appreciation I told my friend to fuck off and slapped her multiple times (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
she is been rude and entitled, and constantly trying dissing me for no reason. I slapped her multiple times in front of everyone and left.... Then she keeps messaging me on WhatsApp and I told her to fuck off and blocked her. Good riddance. Not going to bother with people like that.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
You could have handled it a little better, but I guess its too late for that.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I really think that this wasn't handled the correct way......you sure that you aren't ignorant?
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
How I can't roast for shit and had enough of her.... I need to stand for myself . She is dirty bitch.
Just because someone does something bad, doesn't mean they deserve death.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
How would you feel if someone you consider the most close person to you suddenly change and treat you less than animal ?
I would be upset but I would never say I wished death upon them.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
she is been rude and entitled, and constantly trying dissing me for no fucking reason...... What a dirty spoiled little bitch. I slapped her multiple times in front of everyone and left.... Then she keeps messaging me on WhatsApp and I told her to fuck off and blocked her. Good fucking riddance. Not going to bother with people like that.
AND THIS IS WHAT THE INNER ME WOULD DO I KINDA HAVE THIS THING I'M NICE ON THE OUTSIDE BUT THEN THAT ONE LITTLE PART OF ME THAT IS JUST FUCKING SAVAGE *i try to hide it in real life so i don't be rude put online i but it all out* AND THIS IS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I REALLY LET IT OUT IN REAL LIFE ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THIS IS HOW TO BE A PURE SAVAGE UR FAKE FRIEND F WITH U *YOU SET THEM IN THERE PLACE *^* * If it was me i would try to talk it out cause i don't want her to be mad but that because i too nice, now these day i'm nice but SAVAGE some one mess with me i put them in the places
*haters hate'in*

 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
violence is never the way to go
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Honestly i don't know what to say but i'm here already so it would be waste not to comment :jisoosmh:

If she doesn't get it after that, I'm surprised.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and Hajima

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread