hey I deserve better than thatyou can have the walmart version
![]()
I'll settle![]()
totallylets go out and stop traffic as everyone pauses to admire us
that's you with the police, I'd be charming and not run awayreal footage
![]()
that's you with the police, I'd be charming and not run away![]()
Peak aesthetics of KS has been reached now with this thread.(dint read whole thread cos sleepy, {I'll try to catch up after I wake up, if I don't forget/get bored.stan this hunk of meat
![]()
oh wait nvm
THIS is my new ult
![]()
@Mayah and I are spearheading the operation for more moneyas you know, we are racing time to reach peak aesthetic quality very soon
this is @Chahee 's master diagram that depicts the race to lower our forum's quality in hopes of reaching peak aesthetic
![]()
so users of kps, we have downgraded our banners and cancelled our photoshop subscriptions for paint because quite simply we are BROKE
and we need money. this is our call to you to fund us into kpop world domination
any money will help, remember the goal is to reach peak aesthetics as soon as possible
we've all sacrificed a lot for this, so we appreciate yours
thank you and help us grow as a community
as a family, together as one
@notthatmarko @potato pls hire me as the second PR lmao
goodnight haha!Peak aesthetics of KS has been reached now with this thread.(dint read whole thread cos sleepy, {I'll try to catch up after I wake up, if I don't forget/get bored.![]()
. Good night/morning.)
On itI shall ask my uncle
he is a master indian tech scammer
if not @Vikki got those russian skills. get me a 5G phone plan for my rotary phone and car thanks vik![]()
I know I can count on youOn it![]()
I'm not experienced in forgery but I know where to get fake IDs of all kindsI know I can count on you
while you're at it, can you forge a drivers licensek thanks
I'm not experienced in forgery but I know where to get fake IDs of all kinds![]()