He looks so comfy :maheart:
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 10 February 2025 #1 He looks so comfy Reactions: gone4good, Ahsoka and The_LastRomeo
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,389 Reactions Received 151,401 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 10 February 2025 #2 I was expecting that cat who was put on a timed feeder but this is good too Reactions: gone4good and lexus
G gone4good . . Joined 31 May 2023 Messages 6,437 Reactions Received 9,410 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,545 Gender Female Ship @monalisalove Wreck @Horizonshard 10 February 2025 #3 too funny Reactions: lexus
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,461 Reactions Received 39,089 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,782 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 10 February 2025 #4 I wish I was him. I only have 10.5 hours of work left.
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,160 Reactions Received 46,820 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 181,335 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 10 February 2025 #5 awwwwwwwwwwww