I took a quiz on Soompi- (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 November 2020
Messages
58
Reactions Received
109
Location
the thrilling highlight
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So, Basically, i took the quiz where you make your own Nct sub-unit, and this is who I got for my group:

Screenshot 2020-11-12 at 9.07.41 AM.png


What do y'all think? Should this be an actual sub-unit? <I think it would be a very interesting unit.>



~Add in- Ion know why they never get my biases right on my quizzes. I guess my taste in decor is different than my taste in people- lmao~
 
Last edited:
Joined
11 November 2020
Messages
58
Reactions Received
109
Location
the thrilling highlight
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
11 November 2020
Messages
58
Reactions Received
109
Location
the thrilling highlight
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
my wayv bias and my dream/overall bias in it just makes since :sj_weary:
4CE61F07-04EE-4BC6-A315-3BA354A1B985.jpeg

C9277CBB-DC04-44E9-BBB5-C648EB593C8B.jpeg

BE428865-CF34-4662-9B75-28899243219F.jpeg
THIS IS THE BEST UNIT IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFEEEE
<I might just cry->
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
The name of your sub-unit is: NCT369
Your position is: Center

Main visual: Jaehyun
Main vocalist: Xiaojun
Main dancer: Hendery
Lead rapper: Sungchan
Maknae: Jaemin


Debut song: "We Are The Moon"

I´m a biiit disappointed, but at least I´ve got Hendery. The group looks super young and cute though!

Keep those quizzes coming, I love doing them :D.
 
Joined
11 November 2020
Messages
58
Reactions Received
109
Location
the thrilling highlight
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The name of your sub-unit is: NCT369
Your position is: Center

Main visual: Jaehyun
Main vocalist: Xiaojun
Main dancer: Hendery
Lead rapper: Sungchan
Maknae: Jaemin


Debut song: "We Are The Moon"

I´m a biiit disappointed, but at least I´ve got Hendery. The group looks super young and cute though!

Keep those quizzes coming, I love doing them :D.
Youre group is literally a maknae line and then Jaehyun- i cant- :queen:
i would love to see this sub-unit. lmao. :)
< I will deffinantly do more like this. :)) >
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
so I´m doing all the quizzes here, but i have thought that maybe we could start creating our own?
I´m on page 4 as you can see, but there are newer :D
Also I love the little fanfics they have to accompany the results-
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread