I took my cat to the beach this morning (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
But apparently at 7AM in the morning, all the neighbourhood dogs have their morning meetup at the dog park which is right beside the beach.
He was the only cat on the dogs' turf.
It was awkward
But my cat has no sense so he just sat right in front of them and ate grass off the floor of their play area as if it was his own private backyard.
Yes, he just ate grass while 10+ dogs stared at him as their owners tried to distract them with toys and treats.
Now I know not to take my cat to the beach at 7AM on a Tuesday. Or on any weekday. It's either 5AM or the evening.
:nekosweat:
​
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Also before anyone has a heart attack, we were at the park first. He was playing in the grass when suddenly a bunch of dogs started showing up. I had my cat backpack with me so as soon as the dogs started showing up, I placed him back in his bag where it was safe. So no animal lives were purposely placed in danger. I would never do that to my baby. 😘
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
that's not social distancing sis.
Our restrictions on beaches were lifted so we’re allowed to go to the beach as long as we keep a 1.5m distance from those around us. I went with my mum and cat so I don’t see how it’s not social distancing? Also, it was 7am in the morning lol, the beach was empty minus the people who were exercising/walking their dogs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Our restrictions on beaches were lifted so we’re allowed to go to the beach as long as we keep a 1.5m distance from those around us. I went with my mum and cat so I don’t see how it’s not social distancing? Also, it was 7am in the morning lol, the beach was empty minus the people who were exercising/walking their dogs.
nice
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Idk why I found this so funny :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is quite cute
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread