- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,399
- Reactions Received
- 151,414
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Basically you have a blank map of Europe with no lines. You type the name of two countries that border each other. As you get borders right, they appear on the map. I did pretty well, I got 84/87 borders, but gave up then. And then saw the results. The ones I missed were Spain with the UK (okay, I get how I missed that, it’s a hard one), North Macedonia and Kosovo (that ones easier, I’m annoyed at myself, but it’s also not the easiest border there), and Monaco and France. The Monaco and France one made me so annoyed. It’s the only country Monaco borders, and I missed it
But I am proud that I got the rest right. But still 