I Tried The Tacobell Rattlesnake Burrito (1 Viewer)

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
As of E3,
Taco bell released the "rattlesnake" which are fries, nacho cheese, creamy jalapeno sauce, steak, and jalapeno peppers in a tortilla.

I removed the jalapeno peppers and went light on the jalapeno sauce. My acid reflux would put me straight through hell if I even breathe a jalapeno seed.

Added extra steak and cheese.

Overall,
I liked it. It is great for when you need to get your nose running. I have yet to try the version without the tortilla. I will some other time.

Peace out
&
Live Mas!

I love you, Kim Woobin ~~~​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread