I tried to cancel spotify premium but it doesn't let me (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I can press the button where it says "CANCEL PREMIUM" but its like the button is only a joke and nothing happens, what is going on :soob:

Did anyone ever have similar problems?
Never signed up for premium before :haylul:

Can't you remove payment method so you won't get charged again if you cant cancel?
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and Moguri
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Good idea, I'll try!

Its like 3 more days until it will be billed, so I was hoping to cancel it before that :anyashock:
Normally it is available until that day. Then it will be cancelled
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,055
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I can press the button where it says "CANCEL PREMIUM" but its like the button is only a joke and nothing happens, what is going on :soob:

Did anyone ever have similar problems?
I've canceled Audiable 3 or 4 times now and after a few months it somehow starts charging me again.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
nope!

but I found how I can remove the payment method like @Tiffany suggested, I'll try again later or tomorrow if I can cancel it properly, if that does not help I will try it this way :sanapray:
Maybe you can also send support an email? I had something like that on another streaming site and they removed premium for me when I notified them
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sue them :sanapray:
In reality I'm not sure why that might be the case, I had no issue before when I cancelled it. Are you on browser or app? If app, what plan does it list you as being under if you go to the settings (press the human icon on the top right of the homepage and go to account, it should be under profile)? If browser are there any extensions running that could be interfering? I had that with another site. And also if browser have you tried multiple browsers or one?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,802
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Maybe you can also send support an email? I had something like that on another streaming site and they removed premium for me when I notified them
It was a pain to find it, but I ended up talking with a support bot... I'm not sure it was a bot or an AI, but it was like the most helpful thing ever, the bot canceld my subscprtion in like 2 seconds without any questions, I rarely hat such a nice support experience :soob:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,802
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Sue them :sanapray:
In reality I'm not sure why that might be the case, I had no issue before when I cancelled it. Are you on browser or app? If app, what plan does it list you as being under if you go to the settings (press the human icon on the top right of the homepage and go to account, it should be under profile)? If browser are there any extensions running that could be interfering? I had that with another site. And also if browser have you tried multiple browsers or one?
yep just see the post above yours, I tried different browsers and devices, I assume its just broken at the moment
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,802
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
It was a pain to find it, but I ended up talking with a support bot... I'm not sure it was a bot or an AI, but it was like the most helpful thing ever, the bot canceld my subscprtion in like 2 seconds without any questions, I rarely hat such a nice support experience :soob:
just tagging you all to let you know the problem was resolved, thank you everyone for trying to help! @Tiffany @DarthPandaScare @seungfloral @Tsukino @Vikki @Yuzuru
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread