Appreciation I tried turning idols into anime characters (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
So I got bored and tried to see if there were any websites that can make your pictures look like anime characters. Kind of like this -



Obviously I wouldn't get anything close to this since it's a drawing someone made, but I wanted to see if there were any sites that could give you something similar.

And so, I found two um.. interesting websites :wimwim:

So I'll show the original photo and put the anime photo in the spoiler :wimwim:

Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 11.24.37 PM.png

12-BLACKPINK-Rose-Japan-Dome-Tour-2020-Kyocera-Dom.jpg


85283afc6c8449aec83172d805461c08.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 11.10.05 PM.png

70Z3ERU.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 11.17.06 PM.png

14-HQ-BLACKPINK-Jisoo-Harpers-Bazaar-Korea-Magazine-January-2020-Issue.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 11.23.50 PM.png

And of course we had to do the legendary Bob Ross :sanapray:

bobross.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 11.24.36 PM.png

If you want, try to make some anime versions of your faves. I want to see :wimwim:
I used these sites -
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Clearly I have a superior face then, look how cute I am
081AE4E0-5A52-468F-B0AE-08FD781BC3ED.png
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Hajima

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you still did good lex
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread