TV I used a clip from 'Sky Castle' in my Film Appreciation class (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck


I used this clip to talk about the rule of thirds and mise-en-scène.
Our class requires peers to reply to 2 others in a discussion board about the clips we provide, and it seems like my 3 peers who replied to me liked the scene I gave them. I think I'll continue to provide clips for kdramas/cdramas/etc in the future because it's mainly all I watch nowadays.​
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread