I wake up in 5 hours... (1 Viewer)

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
Bruh I need to got to sleep but I needed to recruit help for the HoF, then I spoke with @Moguri for way too long and then @ApexWeeeklyPanda started saying some sissy things haaaa help me can't I control Z irl :crycry:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,472
Reactions Received
39,109
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,839
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Bruh I need to got to sleep but I needed to recruit help for the HoF, then I spoke with @Moguri for way too long and then @ApexWeeeklyPanda started saying some sissy things haaaa help me can't I control Z irl :crycry:
Sounds like you need some discipline... I'm not forcing you to respond to my amazingly humorous banter...
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and motorp77

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
Sounds like you need some discipline... I'm not forcing you to respond to my amazingly humorous banter...
You started it was so bad can't just let those posts alone :explodepepe:
 

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread