I wanna cook a vegetarian meal for dinner (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I have at home pasta, green curry, cheese (grated), cream (cooking), red onions and rice...
As for spices I have garlic, curry, pepper and salt
I will go to the grocery store but idk what to buy ...

Can you give me ideas of simple recipes I can make (without meat)​
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I have at home pasta, green curry, cheese (grated), cream (cooking), red onions and rice...
As for spices I have garlic, curry, pepper and salt
I will go to the grocery store but idk what to buy ...

Can you give me ideas of simple recipes I can make (without meat)​
I HAVE EGGS AS WELL
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I have at home pasta, green curry, cheese (grated), cream (cooking), red onions and rice...
As for spices I have garlic, curry, pepper and salt
I will go to the grocery store but idk what to buy ...

Can you give me ideas of simple recipes I can make (without meat)​
make pasta 😭💕
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Toss in your veggies in the curry and make curry pasta. I promise it’s not horrible.
I use pasta when I run out of noodles for masala Maggie which is basically curry noodles.
It sounds amazing
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread