But I spent all my money on CIX albums :pepecry1:
KPawz found dead or alive . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 1,602 Reactions Received 2,668 Website pawzworldz.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom Once Pronouns They/Them Ship @Chae 18 August 2021 #1 But I spent all my money on CIX albums Reactions: Villains, Magician, gud_bam and 4 others
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 18 August 2021 #2 I love them T^T babe you’ve got taste Reactions: KPawz
KPawz found dead or alive . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 1,602 Reactions Received 2,668 Website pawzworldz.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom Once Pronouns They/Them Ship @Chae 18 August 2021 #3 Chae said: I love them T^T babe you’ve got taste Click to expand... I know I have taste Reactions: Chaeee
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 18 August 2021 #4 kitttenpawz said: I know I have taste Click to expand... hehe Reactions: KPawz
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 18 August 2021 #5 I like the look of that style but if I were to wear something like that I’d look like a hobo Reactions: Chaeee and KPawz
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 18 August 2021 #6 Just wear your CIX albums Reactions: KPawz
D Deleted member 74 18 August 2021 #7 This is how I dress :') But bit plainer and more cropped sleeves since I'm so short Reactions: KPawz
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 18 August 2021 #8 You keep the striped long sleeves industry in business it seems Reactions: KPawz
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 19 August 2021 #9 Looks cute! Reactions: KPawz
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 19 August 2021 #10 cute cute Reactions: KPawz
P PWSwan . Joined 28 May 2019 Messages 1,839 Reactions Received 1,692 Location The Psycho World Cards View Profile KS Coins 14,031 19 August 2021 #11 Go thrifting. That look is probably not difficult to find at a thrift/charity shop. Reactions: KPawz
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,396 Reactions Received 151,406 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 19 August 2021 #12 That’s cute you should do it eventually Reactions: KPawz