I wanna dye my hair again.. (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel like doing something new too.
I sadly never tried this one so can‘t tell you anything about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Is that Jennie?? :jisoosmh:

haven't used hello bubbles, never heard.. it does seem pretty good brown
Haha yes it is :) the other BP girls as well as Girl's Day have also promoted this product

I feel like doing something new too.
I sadly never tried this one so can‘t tell you anything about it.
Let's do ittt (I think?)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread