- Joined
- 8 April 2020
- Messages
- 2,021
- Reactions Received
- 4,721
- Website
- miracleboysatori.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Ship
- Wreck
Yeah :')too bad we're closed
the thing is that you have to make decisionsYeah :')
But I don't think I'd ever wanna be a mod, way too goddamn stressful lol
It can be that way at timesYeah :')
But I don't think I'd ever wanna be a mod, way too goddamn stressful lol
That seems hardthe thing is that you have to make decisions
I can't make decisions
there's a lot of grey zones
I think you should be owner of the site 🍵Been trying to overthrow the admins for nearly 2 years now
Awards gangThat seems hard
If i was to be on staff I'd wanna be awards or events tbh
I KNOWI think you should be owner of the site 🍵
Accept me juseyoAwards gang![]()
we're not recruiting rn :< but give it a try whenever we do!Accept me juseyo
tbh, if you wanna have a chance: most recruitments we've had are for graphics, so I guess training for that helps. Most sections are overstaffed so Apps won't open soon as there's no need in new staff, but I guess Events would make most chance from one of those you mentioned.That seems hard
If i was to be on staff I'd wanna be awards or events tbh
Whats the age?tbh, if you wanna have a chance: most recruitments we've had are for graphics, so I guess training for that helps. Most sections are overstaffed so Apps won't open soon as there's no need in new staff, but I guess Events would make most chance from one of those you mentioned.
Also, discord is mandatory sadly and there is an age minimum
smh as soon as there's an app open, I applyAwards gang![]()
you have to be 18 or aboveWhats the age?
Then :')you have to be 18 or above
so you're a fetus? how old if you don't mindThen :')
Then :')