- Joined
- 8 April 2020
- Messages
- 2,021
- Reactions Received
- 4,721
- Website
- miracleboysatori.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm 14 👉👈so you're a fetus? how old if you don't mind
I'm 14 👉👈so you're a fetus? how old if you don't mind
My age is on my profile I-Lie about your ageman, that sucks, rip
It was at this moment, Eden knew they fucked upMy age is on my profile I-
... wait 4 yearsI'm 14 👉👈
Also I don't lie. Too guilty about that stuff. I would never. I'd rather just wait until I am 18 instead of lying.It was at this moment, Eden knew they fucked up
Thank you 🥺😊... wait 4 years
work on improving qualities (graphics etc) and building a good rep
become a presence on this forum
sad thing is that especcially awards literally never opens appswe're not recruiting rn :< but give it a try whenever we do!
we have quite a young staff actually ( mostly Press) but since we want to get more serious with the forum, we have added more req's which is why we added an age limit.I'm 14 👉👈