I wanna play badminton again one day (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Doesn't this light fixture look like a birdie? :irenecrazy:


I'm sorry this thread took a turn but it's what I thought of when I saw the picture :dubueh:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Birdy was exploited.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread