I wanna stan more groups (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
BAP, BLOCK B, BIGBANG, ATEEZ, VICTON, PENTAGON, ACE, MONSTA X, P1HARMONY, VERIVERY, THE BOYZ, SF9, SUPER JUNIOR, DPR

and solos

JAY PARK, SIMON DOMINIC, JESSI, BEWHY

and if you want to dip into Japanese music, try MIYACHI and SALU
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
BAP, BLOCK B, BIGBANG, ATEEZ, VICTON, PENTAGON, ACE, MONSTA X, P1HARMONY, VERIVERY, THE BOYZ, SF9, SUPER JUNIOR, DPR

and solos

JAY PARK, SIMON DOMINIC, JESSI, BEWHY

and if you want to dip into Japanese music, try MIYACHI and SALU
I already stan Ateez and A.C.E I'll try to stan the others too
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
and SHINee, omg! I hate myself :D.

also, please listen to BANG YONGGUK AND MINO!! AND ZICO!!!

but Bang Yongguk and Choi Minho are a must
I mean obviously Minho is a part of SHINee, so teehee, but he does have one solo work ♥
 

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
and SHINee, omg! I hate myself :D.

also, please listen to BANG YONGGUK AND MINO!! AND ZICO!!!

but Bang Yongguk and Choi Minho are a must
I mean obviously Minho is a part of SHINee, so teehee, but he does have one solo work ♥
I already stan zico and mino soo...
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
TXT, Ateez, Enhyphen, NCT and I can't think of the others lmao :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
and Yongguk, do you stan Yongguk? you must stan Yongguk, please ♥.

and Seventeen because they are good too, but Yongguk and Minho?
I don't stan Yongguk and I already stan seventeen and especially S.Coups :taesquish: :taesquish:
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Willow and brekker

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
f(x), aespa, dreamcatcher, red velvet, snsd, nct, pink fantasy, weki meki, idk there's a lot of cool groups out there
I already stan NCT and Aespa but RV's pretty good
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and mysteric
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I don't stan Yongguk and I already stan seventeen and especially S.Coups :taesquish: :taesquish:
I want everyone who has ever seen me on this forum to see this. watch me leave this comment be and see how much I have grown as a person for not even saying the slightest comment about how can someone NOT STAN Yongguk. I´ve reflected on my past actions and grown as a person so much. Now excuse me while I´m leaving to find my zen garden accompanied by Yongguk´s angry rap and his jazzy soft songs. :D
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I want everyone who has ever seen me on this forum to see this. watch me leave this comment be and see how much I have grown as a person for not even saying the slightest comment about how can someone NOT STAN Yongguk. I´ve reflected on my past actions and grown as a person so much. Now excuse me while I´m leaving to find my zen garden accompanied by Yongguk´s angry rap and his jazzy soft songs. :D
I'll start stanning Yongguk right away my savior:rjbow:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
.
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
598
Reactions Received
1,346
Location
♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
Gender
Male
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread