I want a boy version of Idol school! (3 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Hear me out


If the voting system was sorted
[and the focus wasnt on looks]

and the call was anyone can audition talent doesn't matter
like they did with idol school
[as there thing was you dont have to be able to sing]

I think that would be good show to watch

plus there less contestants [40 something]

[yes the voting needs to be sorted and all the other legal fuck ups like food]

uniform prob be along the lines of this
BeFunky-collage.jpg
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that‘s something that I think could be intresting too
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
that‘s something that I think could be intresting too
I dont get why they gave up right after doing girls
not everything is popular first time round..
plus we all know boy groups is were the money at
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
I didn't personally care for the fact that many Idol School contestants were, well, quite bad. But I sure would like a less congested version of Produce. 101 contestants is just waaay too much. It's not fair towards the trainees and I sure as hell hate the beginning of each season, as much as I enjoy watching the series itself. I'm literally never looking forward to having to remember all those faces and names just for Mnet to make them as forgettable as possible.

So a smaller PD101, yes please.
 
  • Love
Reactions: JJbaker
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I didn't personally care for the fact that many Idol School contestants were, well, quite bad. But I sure would like a less congested version of Produce. 101 contestants is just waaay too much. It's not fair towards the trainees and I sure as hell hate the beginning of each season, as much as I enjoy watching the series itself. I'm literally never looking forward to having to remember all those faces and names just for Mnet to make them as forgettable as possible.

So a smaller PD101, yes please.
i agree
thats why anyone can audition is better as they wont be focused on looks
i feel like if they take the looks part out they will really care about the under 50 contestants more
cause they will want them all to basically be a soloist level
 
  • Like
Reactions: planetarium
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: JJbaker and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread