Searching I WANT BLACKPINK - I GOT 4 NEW ONES / BOY & GIRLS (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I really want Ryujin, but Blackpink is currently one of my main sets right now.

I'll see what I can do though to get you at least a Jisoo (which I have) lol.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and SHlNEE

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
@Ozymandias if you want Ryujin for Jimin, I can trade Lisa for Ryujin :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I hope everyone is lucky with their cards today ♥.
Is it the day that I will get ....? No, but hey, still awesome :D.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO here i am lookin like a fool
I have a few other ways of getting Ryujin lol, so although I'm interested I don't wanna give up the super rare Jimin card just yet :yolk:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have a few other ways of getting Ryujin lol, so although I'm interested I don't wanna give up the super rare Jimin card just yet :yolk:
i agree in also not giving up my super rare jimin card, but different reasons bc he's my bias :ilovebread:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I have a few other ways of getting Ryujin lol, so although I'm interested I don't wanna give up the super rare Jimin card just yet :yolk:
:sadcat: :sadcat:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread