Searching I WANT BLACKPINK - I GOT 4 NEW ONES / BOY & GIRLS (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I don't have BP but you wouldn't take sunmi for choerry? :wimwim:
unfortunately i don't care for that card BUT i was just giving a card to @OnlyCalB in exchange for something i am like meh about
so i probably do that again later on
i keep getting cards i don't care for
but maybe i need to convince myself to collect twice .... or else i don't have much to do
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: milk and OnlyCalB
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
unfortunately i don't care for that card BUT i was just giving a card to @OnlyCalB in exchange for something i am like meh about
so i probably do that again later on
i keep getting cards i don't care for
but maybe i need to convince myself to collect twice .... or else i don't have much to do
I will end up adopting choerry from you one day! Just wait!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread