I want Jaemin to pull my hair [18+] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I want Jaemin to pull my hair! I don't know why, but Jaemin seems like the type who would really excell in hair-pulling!

Actually... I am willing to settle with him pulling Jeno's hair aswell! Can you imagine it? Jaemin just casually strolling up to Jeno, taking a good fistful of his hair and dragging him to the other side of the room and onto his knees!

Jaemin just has THAT look! That mischivious and slightly sadistic look! I love it so much!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Damn my bby is just barely 18 and you are already making thirst threads about him :wonugl:

But also, I agree with you. He totally seems like the type
He is a budding sadist and I am LIVING for it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread