I want to be skinny (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I want to be able to show my stomach by having a flat one
I want to be able to sit with both feet on the ground without my thighs spreading
I want my posture to be better
I want to feel good
I want to get rid of these stretch marks
I want to be able to wear things i can't
It's impossible for me to lose weight, no matter how hard i try, nothing works and I've tried for months and not even a pound lost
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Tokki

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Honestly same, my parents tell me I'm skinny but I'm not
Some of my favorite pants have gotten too tight, I'm devastated
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Being involved in kpop we're shown this beautiful perfect life that simply isn't real. Those beauty standards are called insane for a reason. None of the things you want actually come from being skinny. Society is weird about what's beautiful. The truth is, the skinny we all get told to want isn't even healthy (this goes for men too). And in many extremes it's out right dangerous. If I could snap my fingers and make it all perfect for you so you could just be happy I would but it simply doesn't work like that. There's so much at play like genetics, diet, culture, age, activity). Some of the biggest determiners aren't even within our control. The important thing is healthy which only comes with time and effort; learning and then making the right decisions. If idols just lived healthy there's a zero percent chance any of them could match the beauty standard they have achieved today. I think everyone of us would be shocked at how much surgery, starvation and over all suffering they go through. Regardless of what you look like today and in the future we all think your amazing. Choose to love yourself just for being you. :izhug:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am chubby, I have battled with anorexia for a number of years.
It is just so stressful when you do not look, at your best
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread