- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
this is the thread.
I. WANT. TO. BITE. KAI
I want to bite his ears, and his nose and his toes.
I want to hear him moan as I suck on them.
I want to see him arch his back and curl his toes as I bite his nipples
I want to see how he keeps trying to not react and fail miserably
I can just imagine how cute he would be
the adorable noises he would make
I want to bite him
a lot...
I. WANT. TO. BITE. KAI
I want to bite his ears, and his nose and his toes.
I want to hear him moan as I suck on them.
I want to see him arch his back and curl his toes as I bite his nipples
I want to see how he keeps trying to not react and fail miserably
I can just imagine how cute he would be
the adorable noises he would make
I want to bite him
a lot...