I WANT TO BUT IM LAZY (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I want to organize my photocards. But that would involve fully reorganizing all my CDs

and I don't know if I can commit to that

especially if I try to reorder TXT's one album.

:annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed:​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
"TxT's OnE aLbUm" lol they have more than one, silly lol (just pulling your leg)
You don't know the history behind why this is so fucking upsetting
:pepecry2::pepecry2:

@Vikki please tell them in private the history

I-I can't talk about it right now...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
but anyway, my issue is I have to FIND all of mine bc when my apartment got treated for bedbugs, we just packed everything up all willy nilly and idk where anything is anymore
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
but anyway, my issue is I have to FIND all of mine bc when my apartment got treated for bedbugs, we just packed everything up all willy nilly and idk where anything is anymore
My pinky is burning and also I'd pass away tbh.
:wonwooglasses: :wonwooglasses:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I think you should organize your stuff :sanapray: and then take pics so I can judge
I filmed an unboxing of my TXT albums but I can't post it here.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread