i want to cry... (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
why am i feeling these feelings?
 

Harmony_Starz

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡.โœง.๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“€๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ โœถเฟ
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆข
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I am sorry you feel like that :izhug: If you want to talk, I am here
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I am sorry you feel like that :izhug: If you want to talk, I am here
i just want to go back to when i was younger.....i miss those times....everything just feels different now....nothing new....
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡.โœง.๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“€๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ โœถเฟ
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆข
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
i just want to go back to when i was younger.....i miss those times....everything just feels different now....nothing new....
I feel like taht sometimes too, I want to go back to 2019, when I was a kid and didn't live on the internet, didnt know so much, when things were much easier but I cant, its sad but life wont stop for you, I try to ignore the feelings and think of happy mo0ments during the years :sanapray:
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I feel like taht sometimes too, I want to go back to 2019, when I was a kid and didn't live on the internet, didnt know so much, when things were much easier but I cant, its sad but life wont stop for you, I try to ignore the feelings and think of happy mo0ments during the years :sanapray:
i want to go back to 2020 when i first got introduced to the internet and i was still dumb....it was a good feeling....
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡.โœง.๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“€๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ โœถเฟ
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆข
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
i want to go back to 2020 when i first got introduced to the internet and i was still dumb....it was a good feeling....
Do you mean, you liked when you first began to learn about the internet or that you liked the times before knowing it all?
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Do you mean, you liked when you first began to learn about the internet or that you liked the times before knowing it all?
yes....and the music i listened to....the people i talked to...the feelings i felt....
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Whatโ€™s wrong :(
Everyone had the feeling to cry so it doesnโ€™t make u weak ๐Ÿซถ
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Sad
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Sad
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Sad
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
๐’๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ
I'm sorry
 
  • Sad
Reactions: DaisySkies

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: _Sammy_

The_LastRomeo

๏ผฐ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ๏ฝ† ๏ผญ๏ฝ™ ๏ผท๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝŒ๏ฝ„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Aw it's okay, you are just feeling nostalgic ๐Ÿ˜Š
I understand how you feel, I get so sad remembering my young self too
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread