- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
I'm at school and i need some tips to stay awake pleeeaaaseeeeee
I couldn't sleep, i was sitting in the bed since abt midnight and eventually got in my phone around 3am and posted a thread... I promise I wasn't on my phone ๐ญ๐คdon't stay up til 3 am lol
naur, but seriously, maybe take a bathroom break to wash your face with cold water?
We can't do that in class ๐ญ๐ญGet up and walk around? I don't think it'll solve tiredness for the rest of the day, but it's something
I honestly might just fall asleep today lolI was known for constantly sleeping in class so I canโt helpBut good luck
I was kidding, hence the lol...I couldn't sleep, i was sitting in the bed since abt midnight and eventually got in my phone around 3am and posted a thread... I promise I wasn't on my phone ๐ญ๐ค
Ahhh oki lolI was kidding, hence the lol...![]()
I don't have a water bottle with me ๐ญ๐ญdrink wodduh
naur ask to go get some, or go to the bathroom and splash water on ur faceI don't have a water bottle with me ๐ญ๐ญ
ask to go to the bathroom and then do smth like jump up and down, run, squat, or just walk around a whileI don't have a water bottle with me ๐ญ๐ญ
Ok ;-;ask to go to the bathroom and then do smth like jump up and down, run, squat, or just walk around a while
I'm out of school nowmaybe try and listen to music that can wake u up?
or chew gum if u are able to and if u have some <3
It's oki I'm still really tired and my mom is running errands ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญahh sorry :')