Queendom really is the entrance to their fandom. I like majority of their songs and the girls personalities are a 10. I regret not stanning earlier
You don't have to reccomend me music, I've been listening to their albums since 2016. My fav is Pink Ocean, so I'd like to know more about the members themselves. Do you have any variety show links?Oh My Girl are one of the best all-rounder groups going today, glad you've gotten an interest in them
Their vocal line especially is really strong and underappreciated. I know people immediately say Mamamoo when vocals come up, but OMG with Hyojung and Seunghee as mains can give them a run for their money.
Main dancer Yooa is also a really great vocalist, as is lead vocal Binnie. And the visual line of Jiho and Arin can sing too, while Mimi is a great idol rapper and dancer.
I love their dreamy, fairy-like concept and how versatile their sound can be. Of course they have the occasional hyper cute song here and there, and the Banana song, but titles like Closer, Windy Day, Secret Garden and SSFWL are amazing. And their B-sides are great too
I'm very familiar with aoa's music and their members already but thanksSome good songs from AOA. They have one of the best Kpop discography for me.
I'll get on this once I'm off work lol. Follow Oh My Subs on YouTube and Twitter btwYou don't have to reccomend me music, I've been listening to their albums since 2016. My fav is Pink Ocean, so I'd like to know more about the members themselves. Do you have any variety show links?![]()
Miracles actually made a spreadsheet listing everything in sections and if you want more information about their discography I compiled everything in their idol threadYou don't have to reccomend me music, I've been listening to their albums since 2016. My fav is Pink Ocean, so I'd like to know more about the members themselves. Do you have any variety show links?![]()
What is hidden track ?Miracles actually made a spreadsheet listing everything in sections and if you want more information about their discography I compiled everything in their idol thread
Spreadsheet
Also for a fun fact about Seunghee her audition with WM was actually her last chance to become a singer
On the spreadsheet? Probably just the name of the showWhat is hidden track ?
Ok ! YeahOn the spreadsheet? Probably just the name of the show