I want to star in a Korean High School Drama (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
But I've never acted and dont speak Korean.

Of course I'm too old to play one of the students but there are other roles for adults in these kind of shows.

There's just something about Korean High School Dramas that are so engaging.

If anyone can get me a role on one of these shows I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I know right :jisoosmh:

The only annoying thing is Asians in general think of highschool as an innocent and pure stage of life so the romance is normally so dead :/ It's sometimes good though. But the plot itself is usually really good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I know right :jisoosmh:

The only annoying thing is Asians in general think of highschool as an innocent and pure stage of life so the romance is normally so dead :/ It's sometimes good though. But the plot itself is usually really good.
I dont know what it is about K High School dramas and even C High School dramas (currently watching "A Love So Beautiful") but they are so much better than American High School dramas.

I cant even last 1 episode in a American high school show.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I dont know what it is about K High School dramas and even C High School dramas (currently watching "A Love So Beautiful") but they are so much better than American High School dramas.

I cant even last 1 episode in a American high school show.
Omg I loved 'A Love so Beautiful' :sanapray:

I would recommend watching 'Salute to my youth' (aka 'My Youth'). It gives a similar vibe to A Love so Beautiful.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Omg I loved 'A Love so Beautiful' :sanapray:

I would recommend watching 'Salute to my youth' (aka 'My Youth'). It gives a similar vibe to A Love so Beautiful.
Awesome thanks for the recommendation. I'm only 7 episodes in to A Love So Beautiful and I'm loving it so much I'm already wandering what my next show will be.

I will definitely try that one next if its similar :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
same dude :sanapray:

Tho I do think that there are some intresting US HS Shows. anticipate Riverdale :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread