I want whatever the company execs are having when naming.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Their groups. Like who the heck told them it was a good idea?!

Ateez, they sound cool until you realize what they mean which is
A TEENAGER OF GEN Z
Like what if they ain't teens anymore, and the youngest is born in 2000 if I'm not wrong, so they all aren't teens anymore this year which is like 2 years after their debut, heck ,they aren't even teens when they debuted unless 18 and 19 is not considered adult age according to you. At least the Gen Z part is correct.

Well I suppose it's kinda like SUPER JUNIOR when even though their name has junior in it the group is sorta a Super Senior.

And next we have Cravity I know it is supposed to mean gravity+creativity but whenever I hear this I get reminded of cavities, like help.

We also have the infamous SuperM which when you remove the u it becomes sperm.

Like how TF do companies want to target the western market yet give them names that can easily be made fun of and be not taken seriously, for Ateez as long as the locals don't know the meaning they would be fine like BTS *cough* Bulletprood Boyscouts *cough* but like SuperM and Cravity.... They are asking to get made fun of at this point.

Oh and I didn't forget the older generation of course. We have
Teenage
Emoboy
Emotion
Next generation

Talent
Object
Praise


and

Music
Boys
Live
Absolute
Quality


and in SM ENT they have debuted a gg called M.I.L.K. Like bruh, at this rate I shouldn't be surprised if a group is called pickles banana cream or sth.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
wasn't there a time when a member of superb (Kai i think) wrote sperm by accident

Bro i thought ateez was "a tease" I'm a flop atiny
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Voice, visual, value in excelsis makes zero sense, and doesn’t even make up the acronym VIXX.

wasn't there a time when a member of superb (Kai i think) wrote sperm by accident

Bro i thought ateez was "a tease" I'm a flop atiny
I’m not an Atiny, but when I first heard of them I thought it was ‘at ease’, until I heard somebody say it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Shimmer

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wasn't there a time when a member of superb (Kai i think) wrote sperm by accident

Bro i thought ateez was "a tease" I'm a flop atiny
1587233881183.png


I think its genius, I stan my sperm boys :sj_weary:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean yeah the fact that S and M are capital is cool as they really day we are from SM but I don't think they thought it through realizing it nearly looks like sperm, at least the memes are fun 😂
Maybe they didnt think about it
But either way I think that it worked out for the best :pepesmug:
How many other fandoms can claim to stan sperm?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Shimmer

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
1587233881183.png


I think its genius, I stan my sperm boys :sj_weary:
haha i got the person right I'm no flop supermmer

also slick way to hide it kai very slick
 
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm not even an atiny so why do I know the meaning behind ateez's name. I would've thought that atinys know this but oh well the more you know 😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and daesuki

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Shimmer

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
group names for sure can be super funny. I also am always curious why some members of some use their stage names
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread