- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
Jin!!!!!!!!Who's abs are those?
GOOD absSo what ? it's only a body with abs ?![]()
I’m sure you’ll do great! I finished mine 12yrs agoCongrats to jimultis for finishing her GCSEs! I have mine next year and I'm already freaking out...
Read the title loser I said I want you deadomg i'm just out of surgery why u do this to me![]()
gtfo idiotRead the title loser I said I want you dead
Isn’t the idiot here the one who can’t readgtfo idiot
The body has a brain and a heart too...GOOD abs![]()
Hope you recover well 🧡omg i'm just out of surgery why u do this to me![]()
We can’t see the brain or heart in this picThe body has a brain and a heart too...![]()
![]()
You, hormone-driven deviant![]()
We can’t see the brain or heart in this picWe’ve only got the abs
Thank you!I’m sure you’ll do great! I finished mine 12yrs agojust about over them now.
You cannot touch me I have the power of god anime and abs on my sideI see... your obsession is worse than I initially thought...
Let me cleanse you from the devil![]()