Appreciation I wanted to make a fancy title but I can't come up with anything so ig it's just "Monsta X shooting their way up into my Top 5 again" (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The last Monsta X album I really enjoyed was The Connect: Dejavu, with Jealousy as title.



I started to dislike the direction they were going musically after that (ALOT). From "Take.1 Are You There?" (Shoot Out) up to "Follow - Find You" (Follow), to me, it kind of felt like they lost their identity. I didn't really like the title, nor the b-sides, maybe 2-3 out of all of them together were acceptable at most.

Now with their newest album Fantasia X they just pretty much made me love them again.
I loved the title first listen. The best since Jealousy. And I actually "hearted" all the b-sides and put them in my "Favorite K-Pop Songs 2020" playlist on Spotify.
I don't know how to explain it, but the album is what Monsta X is, it is one of their best albums along with The Connect: Dejavu and The Clan Pt2.5 (Beauitful).
Definitely my Top 3 albums of Monsta X now.

So ig stream Fantasia and the new album
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
monsta x are so good tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread