I Wanted To Show My Notes (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oh good luck with your exams! May you remember everything you learnt and ace it :sanapray:
Thank you I'll need it. I have two chances for this entrance exam and oof I don't want to fuck it up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What do you mean "bad" lmao it's readable and it looks really cool
Well the writing is really uneven like the letters I mean so I feel like my handwriting looks almost childish most of the time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
My notes suck ass wtf :taeminface:
LOOKS ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY IS HARD AND SO IS ALL THE OTHER SHIT THAT WILL BE ON THIS EXAM I NEED MY NOTES TO BE PRETTIFIED ADJKDJVBJK
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It's really clear :pandaamazed:
You guys are the first people I think who have told me this and complimented my handwriting so much.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,823
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If I was in school right now, my notes would have kpop refs written all over them. I’m impressed! And CNS would totally stand for Chicken Noodle Soup lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Pretty notes, and good luck with your exam :sanapray:
All this studying just to find out the exam was waived for entrance the semester I am applying for.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread