I was essentially just called an ididt (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
my Spanish teacher wasn't here yesterday and they put a sign on the door to go to study hall (and they actually put which one to go to this time...amazing) but today, they left that sign up and put another one under it. Well, it had a different teacher and we had to go to the cafeteria. That's what I got from it and I immediately went there and got a ton of weird looks. I eventually get up and go to a group of teachers and ask them where we go. One of them was my psychology teacher....the one class I really like and what do they do? They acted annoyed (idk who this person was though) and pointed to the do and said "all of (her name)'s go to study hall. there's a big sign on the door"
I'm like, "thanks, I really appreciate you putting TWO DIFFERENT SIGNS ON THE DOOR" (I wish I could say that T^T)
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I would have just gone home at that point. :haylul:
I couldn't
I can't drive (technically I can, I just don't have a license), and my mom has pt at 9 T^T
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread