18+ I WAS HACKED ON DISCORD!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Please dont go read a conversation I was having with @Abeamus on kpopsource discord.

It's not me talking. I was hacked!
Nobody can read it if it was a dm tho. Did you talk in public, man? Lol.
Edit: i just read it, im so pissed off right now. Nvm. It was funny, cos i was waiting for KS forum to get bk online but dint chk ks discord server then. HaHaHa. You so funny Dr Jones.(it gave me a laugh, it rlly did)
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread