I was here for two years (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Even though I was gone for a solid chunk of that time :lisalaugh:

But really, I love this place and all of the users, everyone is so nice and helpful and I love it. So that's why I gave y'all my money, to commemorate my second anniversary. Please use it well because I'm broke and that could've been a Jungwon photocard instead :pepeheart:

AND STAN A.C.E :confusedcat:
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Happy Birthday :soob:
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread