I was mourning a little bee at 12:30 am (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't know if it's because with all the depressing shit going on in the world rn, I'm more sensitive than usual but I find this video so pure and heartbreaking that I legit cried last night.

@notthatmarko @TicTok_Togruta @Ahsoka @lexus @perhapz
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is truly heartbreaking
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ashla_K

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread