but I do love these songs from her newest solo album ALOT.
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 8 November 2021 #1 but I do love these songs from her newest solo album ALOT. Reactions: Kamistar
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 8 November 2021 #2 YES INDEED Reactions: Myco
Kamistar I'm gonna be a star . Joined 23 June 2021 Messages 7,244 Reactions Received 18,851 Location Jessicaland Cards View Profile KS Coins 22 Fandom Exo-L Gender Female Pronouns She/her 8 November 2021 #3 I didn't check it but your thread made me want to do it Reactions: Myco