I was on the radio (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I listen to HisRadio
One of the emcees was talking abt how her kids were making fun of shows she used to watch. And they asked for people to call or text in their favorite show from the 80s or 90s. I texted in and said "this isn't from the 90s, but I'm 16 and I love to watch Leave it to Beaver"
What made it even better is that you could tell it wasnt a robot who answered the text (I'll attach a screenshot)
They shared it. It was so exciting.
She said "Yknow, if it's a wholesome show that a teenager is watching, i won't stop them." "Binge it girl, binge it" (i will, and i have) and the guy said "it's nice to know that there's kids out there who just enjoy the show and not make fun of it like yours"

These quotes aren't exact (well the "binge it girl, binge it" is) but this is along the lines of what they said. Idk if they keep transcripts. I'll check
 

Attachments

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh cool! I was on the media once or twice, too. I was interviewed on TV when I was five, and then when I was ten, I was shown passing the paralympics torch
 

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,045
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,000
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Nice. I hosted a radio show once
I wanna get back into it
 
  • Love
Reactions: DaisySkies

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
oh cool! I was on the media once or twice, too. I was interviewed on TV when I was five, and then when I was ten, I was shown passing the paralympics torch
That's cool!!! I was on tv once ๐Ÿฅฒ our local news station weather lady came to our fourth grade class. They took a picture and were gonna show it on the news at 5 that night. Guess what also started at 5 that night? My school's dumb family night that my parents would NOT be late to bc my mom is handicap and people are just so urgent to get to those nights for some reason and we'd end up parking in the grass if we waited on the picture. Anyways, yea, never got to see it. It might be on youtube
 

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,045
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,000
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread