I was reminded of a nostalgic memory (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,700
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
In my first year of middle school around 2011-12, these Silly Bandz were the craze to collect. There were so many different themes to them. It was that big of an obsession that it was the yearbook cover that school year :lisalaugh:

IMG_6287.jpeg
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I thought it was food at first :nomina:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: pinkmelodies

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so crazy! I'm a 90s kid, and we were all about Lisa Frank, POGs, and beanie babies, to name a few. I had all three of these - I carried LF school supplies like pencils and folders, I had a nice-sized POG collection, and an even bigger beanie baby collection! In fact, my first middle school had to ban beanie babies bc they'd had enough of this fad. People were bringing them to school and whatnot, so they had to stop it altogether. I never did like that middle school... but that's for another thread.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread